Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gracie's Confession


I wanted to make sure I got this documented even though this happened a couple of weeks ago.  We started a new "conversation jar" that we choose from each night at the dinner table.  It is a simple piece of paper that allows us to get a good conversation started...instead of, "Mom he is looking at me!" or "Stop touching my food!"  This particular night, Gracie's paper said, "Tell us something about you that we don't know."  She thought for a moment, krinkled up her cute little nose and said, "Well, I pick my nose at night and wipe it on my blinds by the bed!"  Remember she is 3 and we are trying to open up conversation with our children.  We all busted up laughing.  How could we get mad at her for that when she was being open and honest?  I did have her show me where the special spot was that night and we cleaned it.  She is my little spunky red head.

3 comments:

  1. Too Cute!!! At least she wasn't eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes everything is okay at the Rollo household. I'll keep you in mind if we are ever in a bind. Thanks a bunch!!
    XOXO Melanie

    P.S. What a cute little red head. Man I can't believe how big Gracie has gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Thats good that she can open up to you at that age.

    ReplyDelete