Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Finally CAVED

We are the Dickinsons but since Mike (Mcdog) is our main man, it was the next best available name to describe us. I have finally broken down and do what I vowed never to do...create a blog (I also haven't broken the news to my wonderfuly hubby, Mike...maybe after tax season since he is a Tax CPA & incognito)! However, I have been terrible at keeping up on my scrapbooks and even WORSE at my journal writing. I am frantically watching the most endearing moments of my children's experiences fade away....without documentation. So, with that...I am going to document the little daily things in the blog & keep it for my records. Besides, if any of you knew Mike (Mcdog) in highschool, you know that he is quite the writer/poet. So maybe he will get into it eventually. Hopefully that means it won't bore those of you out there reading it...since it is for my lame effort at record keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment