Friday, October 23, 2009

Hiking at Red Rock

It is sad I haven't posted since March....egaaahd! This is harder than scrapbooking for me but again, in the attempt to savor a memory....We went hiking on the children's discover trail at the beginning of October with the Judd and Kershaw family. Even Luke tromped along with me in his bjorn carrier (I love that thing). It was exhausting for Blake in his forearm crutches but he was a trooper the whole time. It was nice to have Mike on an outing with us finally!


Luke (held by Emma J.), Elayna J., Lexi K., Ellie J., BLAKE (only boy), Emma, Eliza J., Gracie



Elayna (Judd) and Lexi (Kershaw) couldn't get enough of Luke!


We were at the end of Summer so there wasn't a waterfall...Blake was such a trooper hiking with his forearm crutches...I know I couldn't do that!


The kids crawled up and down this rock for awhile.


Gracie had to be carried by Matt Kershaw, our neighbor, by the end of the hike...nice bum shot! (Thanks to Kacey Judd for the pix).

No comments:

Post a Comment